• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
man

that's low

:|

What happened?

/edit
New page, here we go:

gix9Q.jpg

i've been lurking in this thread for a month or so, much to my amusement, but i can't figure out why people keep ignoring Aguirre? is that in itself some sort of in joke i missed?

BFF/Anime reaction gifs/gif spamming/being Aguirre (which coincidentally is the name of his/her autobiography)

Metal B

What kind of show is this?

Frauenkracher is a sketch comedy show on the German channel Sat. 1 and actually really good. It takes it style form the french sketch show "Vous les Femmes". In both shows the woman make cleverly fun of them self over there rolls in society, there mindset and there sexuality. Both seen to get there gender well and find ways break away from old cliches.

Example of "Vous les Femmes": NSFW

R2D4

Banned
i've been lurking in this thread for a month or so, much to my amusement, but i can't figure out why people keep ignoring Aguirre? is that in itself some sort of in joke i missed?

Because Anime sucks balls and Aguirre has to prove that too us in every post it makes.

After several years of GAF, I've finally used the ignore tool. Too bad it had to be on the Pics that make you laugh thread. Oh well...

okdakor

Do you remember the dumb kid from school, who would repeat what you were saying for hours just because he found it funny ? Same thing, but you can't punch him, so you just ignore him on GAF.

UGJog.jpg

Joni

Luigi's Mansion is in Nintendo Land? Love that game, still undecided on picking one up though - so much expenditure coming up in the next couple of months.

A multiplayer-based minigame with a similar theme and gameplay. Wait for the 3DS version if you want a real Luigi's Mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom